Lunes, Agosto 13, 2012

Bacolod City - Where to go?

I have been feeling lucky this days.  I received a phone call from my eldest sister asking for my husband's birth date as well as the kids.  I wonder, where are we going this time?  The last time she did that was when we went to Cagayan de Oro City & Bukidnon.

Our destination this time is to Bacolod City, she booked our flight and to my surprise, it'll be with the whole family.  Yey!  And so I searched on the net, looking for the possible places to visit and of course, the food to eat!  Read along, and let's see if I'll be able to visit this places next month! :)

 Ancestral House Complex

Cinco de Noviembre Marker

Balay Negrense

San Diego de Alcala Pro-Cathedral

Negros Occidental Provincial Capitol

Bacolod City Government Center

Bacolod Cathedral

This were the places I am planning to visit when I get there.  Have you been to Bacolod City?  Can you suggest other places to visit while in there?  :)


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento